The Lords of the Fallen Wiki Guide: Walkthrough, Multiplayer, Bosses, Classes, Skills and more for The Lords of the Fallen! A new fantasy action-RPG developed by Hexworks.
Locations ♦ Maps ♦ NPCs ♦ Creatures & Enemies ♦ Bosses
THE LORDS OF THE FALLEN WIKI GUIDE - EVERYTHING ABOUT THE LORDS OF THE FALLEN
What is The Lords of the Fallen?
Dare to hope
The Lords of the Fallen is a new third person Action RPG game and the sequel to the 2014 Lord of The Fallens game. The Lords of the Fallen was presented during Gamescom Opening Night Live 2022. It is being developed by Hemtex and it will be published by CI Games.
According to its developers, the game will be 5 times larger than its predecessor and it will feature a wide online cooperative and PVP experience. The Lords of the Fallen will take place between two parallel worlds in the land known as Adyr.
Players will be able to choose from 9 different classes and they will also be able to fully customize their character's appearance. There will be over over 100 weapons available as most Souls-like games.
Our character can also use a lattern to move between both worlds as shown during the last trailer. So far, CI Games has confirmed that The Lords of the Fallen will be launched for PS5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC via Steam.
The Lords of the Fallen Gameplay
- Explore A Vast, Interconnected Worlds: Journey across two expansive, parallel worlds in your epic quest to overthrow Adyr. While the living realm presents its own brutal challenges, untold terrors lurk in the nightmarish realm of the dead.
- Define Your Own Legend: Fully customise your characters appearance from a wide array of visual options, before selecting one of nine character classes. Whichever starting path you take, develop your character to your own playstyle by upgrading stats, weapons, armour and spells.
- Master Fast, Challenging Fluid Tactical Combat: Only those that master the deep, tactical combat can hope to survive. Choose from 100s of uniquely brutal weapons, or forgo metal for magic with devastating attacks of the arcane.
- Unite or Fight in Online Multiplayer: Experience the expansive, single player campaign alone, or invite a second player to join your adventure in uninterrupted, online co-op. But be warned - heroes from other realms can, and will invade.
- Wield a Device of Ungodly Power: Your lantern possesses the ungodly power to cross between worlds. Use this dark art to reach forgotten places, unearth fabled treasures, and even manipulate the very soul of your foe.
- Rise from Death: Fall in the world of the living, and rise again… in the world of the dead. You now have one final chance to return to your living state, as all manner of hellish creature descends upon you.
The Lords of the Fallen Key Features
- Embark upon two vast, parallel worlds - that of the living… and the dead
- Master a fast, fluid and challenging combat system
- Wield devastating magic attacks and character buffs
- Invite a second player to join your campaign in uninterrupted, online multiplayer
- Encounter a wide array of characters, eager to offer a dubious hand…
- Fully customise your own unique character
- Choose from 9 starting character classes, including Knight, Rogue and Fire Apprentice
THE LORDS OF THE FALLEN RELEASE INFO
|Release Date||2023 (Tentative, Official Date TBA)|
|Platforms||Playstation 5, XBox Series X/S, PC|
|PC System Requirements|
|Minimum Requirements||CPU: TBC
OS: 64-bit Operating System
|Recommended Requirements||CPU: TBC
OS: 64-bit Operating System
EVERYTHING WE KNOW ABOUT THE LORDS OF THE FALLEN
Lords of the Fallen Story
After an age of the cruellest tyranny, the demon God, Adyr, was finally defeated. But Gods… do not fall forever. Now, aeons later, Adyr’s resurrection draws nigh. As one of the fabled Dark Crusaders, journey through both the realms of the living and the dead in this expansive RPG experience, featuring colossal boss battles, fast challenging combat, thrilling character encounters, and deep, immersive storytelling. Will your legend be one of light… or one of darkness?
Enjoy your adventure through two vast parallel Worlds
During the journey that will take you to defeat Adyr, you will able to travel through both the world of the living and the world of the dead. You will be able to move between both worlds with a lattern you will have equipped. The lattern will give you the dark power to reach remote places, unearth treasures, and also eradicate evil from the soul of your enemies.
Raise from the Dead
When you are defeated during an encounter, you will be emerge into the world of the dead where a new group of enemies and creatures await you. From there you can continue your adventure and you'll have the opportunity to return to the world of the living.
Online Multiplayer Experience
The Lords of the Fallen can be quite challenging to take on solo, so if you need help or just want to enjoy the ride with a friend, you can go choose az full online Co-Op experience. However, beware of those heroes from other realms who will invade your world in search of your soul.
Choose a Weapon & Master Tactical Combat
Mastering tactical combat is your best chance to successfully survive the challenges you will encounter. You'll be able to choose from over 100 brutal weapons, or you can decide to use Arcane power and go with magic.
The Lords of the Fallen Image Gallery