General Engstrom's Set is an Armor Set in Lords of the Fallen (LotF). General Engstrom's Set is a new heavy armor set that was released in Patch v.1.1.414 or part 2 of the "Season of Revelry", players must complete a unique quest to acquire this rhogar armor set. Sets of Armor in Lords of the Fallen are composed of four armor pieces which are Helms, Chest Armor, Gauntlets, and Leg Armor.
Where to find General Engstrom's Set in Lords of the Fallen
We recommend doing the following steps to acquire General Engstrom's Set in Lords of the Fallen:
- To get all the loot and fully complete this quest, you need to obtain three Gestures: Crimson Ritual Fervour, Laughter, and Pledge to Adyr.
- The Crimson Ritual Fervour gesture can be found in Fitzroy's Gorge.
- Not far from the Vestige of Betrayed Eliard, you will find a bloody altar and this is the Shrine of Adyr. Interact with the Shrine of Adyr altar and you will acquire the gesture.
- See it on the LotF Map
- The Laughter gesture can also be found in Fitzroy's Gorge. Do NOT cleanse the first Beacon (or any beacon) after The Hushed Saint, then kill Crimson Rector Percival before talking to Damarose the Marked on the cliffside of Fitzroy's Gorge, she will then move to the Shrine of Adyr in Fitzroy's Gorge, talk to her there and she will award you the Laughter Gesture.
- The Pledge to Adyr gesture can be found in Upper Calrath A.
- Near the large tree with Hanging Bodies and another Emergence Effigy for you amidst the broken bricks. When you move forward to a section filled with spears and a catapult, ignore the item on a corpse on a gap in the wall because it's just another Ravenous Fascinator. To the right of the catapult is the Pledge to Adyr Gesture.
- See it on the LotF map
- See it on the Upper Calrath map
- You can make your way to the tree by starting from the Vestige of Betrayed Eliard near the Shrine of Adyr. From the vestige, turn left and go all the way down. Continue following the path down until you see a bridge, then cross the bridge. As you enter the gate, go down and continue following the path, you will see another gate there, and be wary of enemies along the way. Go through the gate and you'll reach the giant tree.
- Use the Pledge to Adyr gesture on the giant tree, and you'll see a message saying "With aim cold and unerring, extinguish the blazing hands".
- This will activate the questline where you'll need to acquire the Wintry Ordnance located in Fief of the Chill Curse and throw it at 5 blazing hands hanging around in different parts of the map.
Step 3: Acquire the Wintry Ordnance throwable in Fief of the Chill Curse and extinguish the first blazing hand.
- Fast travel to the Vestige of Svornil, and from there, climb up the ladders to reach the upper platforms.
- Follow the slope and it will eventually lead you to a long road, filled with carriage wreckage. Follow the road and be cautious as Kinrangr Hounds will ambush you along the road.
- Proceed by following the road and eventually, you will encounter a barricaded gate. Use the ladder near the gate to access the upper platforms so you can pass through to the other side.
- After climbing up the ladder, you'll find the first blazing hand hanging from a tree, and the Wintry Ordnance can be found on the ground near the gate.
- Pick up the Wintry Ordnance and throw it at the first blazing hand.
Step 4: Extinguish the second blazing hand in Fitzroy's Gorge.
- From the Vestige of Betrayed Eliard, turn left and go all the way down. Continue following the path down until you see a bridge, then turn left and enter the tunnel. Enter the Umbral Realm and go up the slope on the right. Stick to the path on the right, then jump over the gap. You'll then see a gate ahead of you. Be careful of enemies along the way. Go through the gate while still in Umbral and exit the area, you'll see the second blazing hand hanging above the headless statue. Throw the Wintry Ordnance at the blazing hand to extinguish it.
Step 5: Extinguish the third blazing hand in Upper Calrath.
- The third blazing hand can be found hanging from a tree in the courtyard near the Noblewoman Set. You can get to the courtyard if you have access to the Skyrest Bridge shortcut.
- After finding the third blazing hand, extinguish it by throwing a Wintry Ordnance at it.
Step 6: Extinguish the fourth blazing hand in Bramis Castle.
- The fourth blazing hand can be found in an outside area of Bramis Castle where Rhogar Hounds and a Skinstealer reside.
- The area can be accessible by transitioning into the Umbral Realm and walking through the staircase that's engulfed in flames in the castle.
- You'll then pass through the dining hall and head outside the area. Once you reach the area, you'll see the fourth blazing hand hanging through a vine on the broken wall. Extinguish it by throwing a Wintry Ordnance at it.
Step 7: Extinguish the fifth and final blazing hand in Sunless Skein.
- You will need the Sunless Skein Key for this, but if you don't have it yet, you can obtain it after unlocking the Second Iron Gate in Sunless Skein, while facing the lever, notice that there's a loot located on top of one of the cages in this area. Reach it by using your Umbral Lamp to unveil a root bridge connecting the platform where you are in the cage. Pick the loot and get the Sunless Skein Key.
- Fast travel to the Vestige of Hooded Antuli and exit the mines through the door that requires the Sunless Skein Key. After exiting through the door, follow the tracks and climb down the ladder. Continue following the tracks after going down, once you reach the hill, you'll see a ladder on the right that'll take you to the top of a building.
- You'll find the last blazing hand hanging on a tree. Extinguish it by throwing a Wintry Ordnance at it.
- After extinguishing all five blazing hands, return to the giant tree in Fitzroy's Gorge where you first activated this quest, and perform the Crimson Ritual Fervour gesture.
- Upon performing the gesture, you'll summon a secret boss named General Engstrom.
Step 9: Defeat General Engstrom to obtain the General Engstrom's Set.
- After defeating General Engstrom, you'll obtain his full armor set as well as x8 Umbral Scouring.
- To obtain his weapon, head over to the giant tree and perform the Laughter gesture, you can then pick up the weapons Judgement and Punishment.
General Engstrom's Set Armor Pieces in LOTF
- General Engstrom's Helm
- General Engstrom's Armour
- General Engstrom's Gauntlets
- General Engstrom's Leggings
All General Engstrom's Set Pieces for Lords of the Fallen
General Engstrom's Set Lords of the Fallen Notes and Tips
- Notes and tips go here